Cumulative Update 22 for Exchange Server 2016 is now available.
Cumulative Update 22 for Exchange Server 2016 is the latest update that was released on September 26, 2018.
On September 24, 2021, Microsoft issued Cumulative Update 22 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB5005333). Exchange Server 2016 CU22 is another name for it. This Cumulative Update contains nonsecurity updates as well as all previously published security and nonsecurity fixes. Later Cumulative Updates for Exchange Server 2016 will also contain these improvements.
What is the procedure for updating Exchange Server 2016 to CU22?
Before upgrading the Exchange Server in the production environment, it’s a good idea to do it in the lab first.
- Exchange Server 2016 Cumulative Update CU22 is available for download (KB5005333)
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.8 is now available.
- Install Exchange 2016 Cumulative Update.
Version 15.01.2375.007 of Cumulative Update CU22 for Exchange Server 2016 has been published. Which version are you currently using? Learn how to locate your Exchange version build number in greater detail.
Cumulative Update 22 has a number of known problems.
This action must be completed after the /PrepareAD command for this Cumulative Update has been completed and the changes have been replicated to all domains in multidomain Active Directory forests where Exchange is installed or has been prepared previously by using the /PrepareDomain option in Setup. During the initial server installation, Setup will attempt to execute the /PrepareAD command. Only if the person who started Setup has the necessary rights will the installation be completed.
Cumulative Update 22 addresses a number of issues.
- PerfView 5006980 Bad signature error in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016 (KB5006980)
- Because to an erroneous default setting, 5006982 On-premises Exchange queues have reopened (KB5006982)
- The SHA-1 hash is used by 5006983 Exchange Server 2019 and 2016 certificates generated during setup (KB5006983)
- In Exchange Server 2019 and 2016, if the Computers container or RODCs are renamed or relocated, 5006984 PrepareAD fails (KB5006984)
- 5006986 When you open an Outlook mail from the desktop, the line space is removed (KB5006986)
- 5006988 In Exchange Server 2019 and 2016, the.pst file export is initiated unexpectedly again (KB5006988)
- 5006989 When the Edge server maps AddressSpaces, domains containing wildcards for subdomains are ignored (KB5006989)
- 5006992 When attempting to add a room in OWA on Exchange Server 2019 or 2016, no room listings were discovered (KB5006992)
- 5006993 If SSL is offloaded in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016, you won’t be able to connect in to OWA in Chrome (KB5006993)
- In Exchange Server 2019 and 2016, BCC values are not preserved in Sent Items in a shared mailbox (5006994). (5006994)
- 5006995 In Exchange Server 2019 and 2016, certain recipients in Korean email messages are improperly displayed (KB5006995)
- 5006996 Export-AutoDiscoverConfig reveals the administrator’s password and is incompatible with domain controllers that need authentication (KB5006997)
- 5006997 After filtering the list in Exchange Server 2019 and 2016, Korean mails in OWA show “From” as “Start date.”
- When you examine features in OWA Virtual Directory, a 5007042 Error popup displays (KB5007042)
- 5007043 Exchange Server SU improperly updates Add/Remove Programs (KB5007043)
Hash information for a file
- ExchangeServer2016-x64-cu22.iso is the name of the file.
- 23808DF44427A7B7E2348234F282204F2D7BF845DA147A96284F7C7210546B77 SHA256 hash
Cumulative Update 22 for Exchange Server 2016 is a cumulative update that was released on July 12th, 2017. This update includes improvements to the security of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. Reference: microsoft exchange server 2016 cumulative update 19.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is cumulative update in Exchange Server?
Cumulative updates are updates that contain all previous updates.
Do exchange cumulative updates need to be installed in order?
No, cumulative updates can be installed in any order.
What is the latest version of Exchange Server?
The latest version of Exchange Server is 2019.
- cumulative update 20 for exchange server 2016
- exchange server 2016 cumulative update
- exchange 2016 cu20 download
- latest exchange 2016 cumulative update
- microsoft exchange 2013 cumulative update 24